Acorn Design worked with the Evici team to create a functional and durable, solid aluminium housing for the iVidi Device. The unit connects wirelessly to a mobile phone or tablet and can measure an increase in temperature and moisture within a persons house. Blockages in pipes and hot circuitry can then be found and located before costly problems within the home arise. The iVidi Device can also be used as a measuring device with a mobile phones. Check out the iVidi Device on: https://www.serviceheftebolig.no/nb/
- Research: Current market trends and competitive products
- Concept Development: Ideas and photo-realistic renderings were presented
- Concept to Production: Moving the product from concept to production through the use of 3D software and 3D printing
- Manufacturing: Sourcing new manufacturers to finialise the design and prepare it for production.
- Detailing: Finalising the 3D design and creating 2D technical drawings for manufacture and production.
- Supply of all final files and drawings required for ongoing production